Sunday, October 26, 2008

q: Asian Girl! Your football predictions suck!

What have you got to say for yourself?

a: Hey, hey, hey. Okay, so LSU's new QBs have crapped the bed (Damn you, Ryan Perrilloux! Why the fuck couldn't you have just behaved?!) and my not-so-secret former crush Tim Tebow (Blue and orange Crocs? Girlie hard-on goodbye!) has finally put himself back in the Heisman race (although I think a few Big 12 QBs have something to say about that).

My main prediction still stands. It will be someone in the Big 12 (Texas, Texas Tech or OU) vs. Alabama. I would usually pull for the SEC, but the Big 12 is making that mighty hard this season.

I was happy to see Penn State beat those pesky Buckeyes. Great, maybe the national championship will be worth watching this time around!

No comments: